Asking the right questions
1. How much can I afford to borrow?
2. What is included in the sale?
3. Am I looking to purchase a property in the right area?
4. Why is the seller selling the property?
5. How long has the seller lived in the property and are there any concealed issues that you should be aware of?
6. How long has the property been on the market and how much interest has it had?
7. How do I decide which survey to select?
8. What should I look out for when the survey has been completed?
9. Has the seller had any issues with the neighbours?
10. Have there been any planning permission applications submitted for nearby land or properties?
Looking for a Mortgage?
Find out if you're eligle in a couple of clicks, with no hidden credit checks.