Property developers must pay for dangerous cladding removal

Residential property developers are being asked by the government to help pay for dangerous cladding to be removed from buildings between 11m and 18m high.

Speak to a broker
Boost your chances of mortgage approval with the help of an expert mortgage broker. Check your eligibility now.