Whatever your requirements, HiFX can help you to make international money transfers quickly, easily and securely. They are dedicated to providing excellent value for money and complete piece of mind. They pride themselves on the fact that they are large enough to undertake the biggest foreign currency transfers, and small enough to care about each and every customer who trusts them with their international payments.
Sign up for your free account now
Benefits of HiFX include:
- Bank-beating exchange rates and absolutley no transfer fees.
- Quick, easy and secure transfers online and over the phone.
- Make money transfers and manage your account online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Bank class security, used by 97 of the world'd top 100 banks.
- Authorised by the FCA under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 for the provision of payment services.
HiFX helps more than 100,000 people and 6,000 businesses transfer money every year. They've used their experience of managing billions in foreign exchange to create a range of simple international payment services.
- Forward contracts (over £10,000): secure an exchange rate for up to two years with an upfront deposit so you don't need to worry about market fluctuations.
- Market orders (over £10,000): set your desired exchange rate and your money will be transferred automatically as soon as the market hits that rate, so you don't have to constantly watch the currency markets.
- Regular monthly transfers (over £300 per month): automated by direct debit, so you never miss a payment. Secure an exchange rate for up to two years, so you always know how much you will receive each month.
- Currency tools and rate alerts to help you spot the best exchange rates.
HiFX charges no fees whatsoever. It's free to open an account and there are no monthly charges. They don't charge fees to receive money and they don't apply transfer fees to foreign exchange transactions.*
*This does not include the cost of you transferring the funds to HiFX and any charges incurred where the funds being sent are in a different currency to the destination bank account.
Sign up now to see how much you could save.
HiFX Europe Limited is working in Partnership with The Mortgage Hut. HiFX Europe Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, registration 462444, for the provision of payment services. The details expressed in these documents are for information purposes only and are not intended as a solicitation for funds or a recommendation to trade. HIFX Europe Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages suffered through any act or omission taken as a result of reading or interpreting any of the above information. HiFX Europe Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 3517451. Registered office: Maxis 1, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1RT.