Is your current mortgage as competitive as the best new deals on the market today?
You could save hundreds of pounds by switching mortgage deals, so it is a great idea to review your mortgage at least once a year. With historically low interest rates and a good range of deals on the market including many competitive products available for new customers, it could be the perfect time to switch mortgage deals.
When you should review your mortgage:
- When interest rates change
- When your current mortgage deal comes to an end
- Once a year if you are not tied into a deal with early repayment charges
Why switch mortgage deals:
- To save money on your monthly repayments
- To switch to a more flexible mortgage
- To release equity from your home
Why use The Mortgage Hut:
- Honest, impartial advice from our qualified and professional mortgage advisers
- Access to thousands of mortgage deals from a wide range of high street lenders
- We do the searching for you to find you the perfect loan
- Leave us to deal with your mortgage application saving you time and stress
Switching mortgage deals may not be for everyone, for example those with negative equity, a very small term mortgage or already on a good rate at the time of review. An early repayment charge or an exit fee may occur when switching deals, but here at The Mortgage Hut we can access your current financial situation and help to decide what is best for you.
When you make the switch, if monthly payments are going to be lower you can choose either to make reduced payments or stick to your original payments and reduce the mortgage term.
Find out what options are available and see how much you could save on your monthly repayments.
Contact our team today to make an appointment.